Tuesday 20 August 2013

springing

springingmagnoliaspringingspringingspringingspringingIMG_6420

Its funny, I started writing this spring post yesterday and today there is a real chill in the air, its freezing! I think I might have been counting my chickens a little early!

Despite that the jasmine buds are massing and I've been brave enough to plant some spring seeds, hoping to get a jump on the vegie garden this season.

How about you? Any spring cleaning urges yet? Or are you pulling those woollies out of storage for autumn?

2 comments :

  1. What gorgeous photos! It still feels quite summery here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least another few weeks of sunshine and warmth, before Autumn sets in.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful. I agree about the cold, it was so warm over the weekend but a bit wintery again today. The sunshine is lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)