Sunday 11 December 2011

life in pictures

instagraminstagraminstagraminstagraminstagram

I really love Instagram! I've never quite clicked with twitter, but add photos and I love it. Instagram is full of jewels from people's days and shows a picture really is worth a thousand words.
Here are some recent photos from my instagram (flowerpress, come and say hi or check my instagram feed online). You can tell just by looking that a bit of Christmas is starting to sneak in, some apricots have been jammed and some cakes shorted! Oh and I gave in on the class candy canes after some enthusiastic lobbying.

Come and see my new early birthday present (#vintage #adirondack #garden #chair!) and check out my blurry eclipse photos!

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos. Wish I could instagram without getting a new phone, which I am certain my little sweet heart would break.

    Early birthday present sounds pretty fantastic too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how christmas can just sneak in like that... lovely!! great photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)