Monday 16 August 2010

moo

moo cards

moo cards

moo cards

A month ago I got an email saying that Moo were having a 48 hour sale and offering 30% off a range of products. The good news was that they were also extending the discount to full size business cards for newsletter subscribers, like me. I'd been wanting cards for a while but with the expense of international postage they were an indulgence I felt I couldn't really justify.

The quality of Moo cards is wonderful and they are deservedly popular all over the art/craft/design world. You are sure to have received a mini card or two at some stage if you are an Etsy buyer. And the truly unique and fab thing about them is that unlike regular cards, each card can have a different image on it.

By the time I read the email the deal was nearly over so I quickly uploaded a range of images from my Flickr to the Moo software. I couldn't resist making them all different, with the result that I now have this wonderful little box of business cards like a mini portfolio!

The only problem is deciding which ones to give away. I might have to order another set just to keep for me ;-)

p.s. I have a code for a 15% discount on your first pack of Business cards if you're interested. Just email me, my address is on my card!

5 comments :

  1. They are lovely! Finally got around to putting your prints up on the wall - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a feast for the eyes, they're all so enticing :) I can see why you'd have a hard time deciding which ones to give away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're beautiful, and make a wonderful grouping all together! I particularly like the one featuring your leaf printing block - so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely all together like that! Moo cards are so great - a bit expensive with the shipping, but so worth it. I carry a pack around, and if there's time, I let people choose one - it means they go through the lot and see all my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your moo cards! Especially the red shoe one! Found you through the moo group on Flickr but am loving your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)