Thursday 17 December 2009

redpepper rickrack


The only thing more thrilling than seeing my fabric in one of Rita of RedPepper's quilts is seeing it beside the beautiful designs of fabulous Aussie Indie fabric designers Kristen Doran (Cheeky Beaks), Saffron Craig and Shannon Lamden (Aunty Cookie)! Bliss.
For those of you still shopping, Rita is having a free international shipping sale in her Etsy shop. (where she goes under the name knitknat) Her quilts are so beautifully made, she matches fabrics and colours with such style that they would make a really memorable present, something that would be cherished for years.

Best of all, this quilt is for sale, along with some of her other, truly beautiful quilts

If anyone else makes something from my fabric I'd love to see pictures and perhaps even feature them here. I'm thinking of starting up a flickr group next year to share projects made with this and future designs (I have number two on the drawing board!) I've also got a simple sewing pattern I've been working on that I'll feature next year which I've made up with RickRack, a simple project that is quick and easy to make. Oh, I've got lots of plans for next year! I need to stop first though and recharge.

I'm not quite on holidays yet. My shop is open one last day, and I'll be back for one more post before I go...

2 comments :

  1. Oh, a very happy (belated) birthday! And a very happy all-those-other-things too :)
    Your rickrack fabric looks gorgeous amongst all those hot 'n spicy reds in the redpepper quilt. How great it must be to see your fabric come to life in others' wonderful projects. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is divine and your fabric looks perfect in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)