Tuesday 18 November 2008

catching up

While I was away I've been a bit out of touch with the blogworld. I was really sorry to miss seeing Flower Press as Shop of the Day on Paper n' Stitch last Friday, though it was a nice surprise when I was catching up on my blog reading last night. I've discovered some wonderful new artists on Brittni's showcase and it is definitely worth exploring each month.

I also missed these two front page treasuries last week, thank you to Etsy Gift Guide (missed that too) and oktak for featuring me and to curlysue who pointed me to Etsy Front Pagers which does the wonderful service, along with a couple of other Flickr groups, of capturing one's 15 minutes of fame if you are (asleep) otherwise engaged.

Thanks also to odannysgirl for the Fabulous Friday mention which featured great Etsy kitchen finds. If you follow the link she has you come to a new searching feature on Etsy. Will have to check that out sometime, it would be great to refine your search. This is a new blog for me too, I love the intriguing line - owner, inventor, mom!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and commenting :-)